Sunday, February 20, 2011

In N Out...yummm

In N Out...Yum.
It's the goodness of my youth.

It was the special treat on youth camps or vacations because they did not yet exist in Las Vegas...only California. I remember it being the highlight of those trips. Yes...I have always loved food :) Big surprise...

I think I was in college when they finally got In N Out here in town. It was a good day. Actually...it was an awesome day. The juicy goodness. The all natural ingredients. The bible verse on the cups. The fries...let us all pause for a moment of silence.

And we're back...

My husband might, in fact, be their #1 fan. He is filled with joyful glee whenever we go to there...so when we were trying to figure out where to eat on our family day and the boy shouted out "HOW BOUT IN N OUT?" It took only seconds for us to be in the car and on the way to our juicy, cheesy, onion-y, all natural (it makes me feel better to mention it) goodness that awaited us at our In N Out.

We were, of course, loud and obnoxious as I anxiously searched for a booth. Why is it that no matter what time of day it is there are exactly one million people at In N Out?

There is always a line. There is always a stare down with another family for the next available table (I can assure you that I always win...and I say that in the most humbleway possible). There is almost always an elderly person sitting by themselves and we always become instant friends. I can't help myself. I just love old people. And I hate to see them sitting alone. So we become friends and they sit and talk with us while we have lunch. This particular day, I am sad to say, there were no old people. But we managed to have a good time anyway :)



See how happy he is? And then he slowly goes into an In N Out coma...it's a happy place...don't worry. You should try it sometime.

Baby Z was, of course, an angel. And the boy...well...he's my boy. He's fun, and active and loves his milkshakes. How did I get to be the luckiest lady on the planet?

In N Out...I can smell the french fries calling me. If you haven't ever ordered them well done, I highly recommend it. Yummmm...

Lovesandboys,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment