Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Car Conversations Part 1

So yesterday the boy and I were on the way to school and I told him that my birthday was coming up soon. Below is the conversation that followed.

Mommy: My birthday's coming soon!
The Boy: Oh...
Mommy: Are you gonna get me a present?
The Boy: Yes!
Mommy: What are you going to get me?
The Boy: A Hulk
Mommy: A Hulk?
The Boy: Uh huh...a pink hulk!

I laughed so hard and then I wanted to cry because it was so sweet of him to think of getting me a girl superhero. He just blesses my life more and more each day. We have the best time together. I love when I get to have those moments like that with him in the car. It's quiet. It's just me and him most of the time. And he we have funny talks. More car conversations to come I am quite certain :)

Lovesandboy,
Bekah

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boy! Love seeing another post by you! Happy Birthday early!

    ReplyDelete